Tuesday 2 May 2017

30 days of accessibility testing | DAY TWO

Day two and I again was a little lazy; I just ran WAVE over a couple of websites.
It is something I hadn't played with before and I'll defintely be trying it again in the future. The browser extension is good as well, I'm hoping I'll be able to use that to look at code in production.
https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/30-days-of-accessibility-testing


As an added accidental accessibility challenge I typed all of todays blog post with one hand because the other is holding a small sleeping baby. It took a long time. Also doing a print screen across two buttons on oposite sides of the keyboard with one hand was enlightening.

I've learnt quite a bit from this though with very little effort. It seems like an easy way of making me think in a different way about the webpage I'm looking at, and that's fun. And having fun is really the only thing that matters in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment